Monday, December 20, 2010

"30 Rock" Star Gets Major Blessing!!!- Tracy Morgan's Kidney Transplant

So "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan has been blessed with a new kidney! After reading the article below I learned that he has suffered from diabetes since the year 1996. But you'd never know it because he has such a delightful/comedic spirit. So I'd have to deem this a moment of epic porportions. (Okay so I might be exaggerating a bit) but this is definitely a dream come true, no doubt.

So I take it you know where I'm going with this one. My rating for this story is definitely **Dream**

Someone's prayers were answered and this story is an illustration that miracles still exists in our chaotic world. I know that many may argue that because of his "celebrity" status this story really isn't noteworthy. And they may have a point as money does seem to produce better results under these dire circumstances. If I'm not mistaken I recently read that Natalie Cole had a kidney transplant as well.

Their argument would probably be that the "average joe" doesn't get such lucky breaks. I disagree, I think they do. It's just that we don't hear about their heartwarming stories. But in any case God's greatest commandment is that we love one another & I don't recall there being any financial restrictions attached. So that's why I felt compelled to post this. It just sucks that he wont be on "30 Rock" for a while as he recuperates. But anyway he seems to be a pretty upstanding guy & I wish him the best! Click on the link below to read the full story.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/celebrities/tracy-morgan-expected-to-miss-several-episodes-of-30-rock-due-to-surgery/

Blessings~

Lolita Buck
Christian Writer
"Bringing Words to Life, While Bringing Glory & Honor to God's Name" 
http://www.lolitabuck.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment